Gray Jedi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a warning

3 posters

Go down

Just a warning Empty Just a warning

Post by (JOG)Sparta Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:56 pm

I have had several members including council member Berserk come to me complaining about the behavior of Black and Noble toward some of our members especially Antrax. I don't want to Jump straight to banning them from our pc servers, so I came here to give you a warning and another chance. Keep your members under control and treat mine with respect. Please and Thank you.
(JOG)Sparta
(JOG)Sparta

Back to top Go down

Just a warning Empty Re: Just a warning

Post by {L:SJ}Volt Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:25 pm

Thanks for letting us know, Sparta. Black is naturally a douche bag so yeah...

{L:SJ}Volt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:06 pm

Negative. Sparta is butt-hurt because we whined about Jango's gay ass playing style. Nice try though. And thank you volt for the support.

Back to top Go down

Post by Noble Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:07 pm

I'm containing myself as of right now. To say the least, that's complete bullshit. I'm not discussing this until I can handle it. I'll PC anybody in chat and tell them the whole thing, I'm not posting it here.
Noble
Noble

Back to top Go down

Post by (JOG)Sparta Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:11 pm

I'm not hear to argue with you, and GJ neji or bill I came here to solve a problem I would prefer if Erik did not post this kind of crap on it. Also I was told from multiple people what happened Noble, that is why I made the topic I just want to say you have been warned. No corse of action has been made against either one of you.
(JOG)Sparta
(JOG)Sparta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:12 pm

Erik didn't post, genius. And you were there. Lmao. "Multiple People" implies you? Awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Noble Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:14 pm

Warned? You're warning me? And go ahead and tell me what happened with me. Because I have no clue. I quit before I did anymore damage to Antrax's virgin ears. We all know how hard to play with him is, it is HELL. That's why I left the server. To be honest, I don't know which situation you are talking about, because you never confronted me about any warnings, or toning down my vulgar actions.
Noble
Noble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum