Gray Jedi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Promotion Raul

4 posters

Go down

Promotion Raul Empty Promotion Raul

Post by {GJ}Riptide Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:19 am

Knight Raul, you are a long time friend to the Kage and a natural fit in GJ. We were very impressed by your skills on your return to ps2 and your dedication to get better, not just for yourself but for the team. You have shown loyalty to us in times of conflict with other clans. Now we are trusting you to carry forth the GJ name to PC. This is not a decision we make lightly but Neji and myself were both on the JOG Jedi Council and saw first hand how you raised their PC ranks. We expect you to do the same here. This is a rare case of you jumping two ranks. You are now in control of your own sector, Congratulations to GJ's first ever Master of Balance, Raul
{GJ}Riptide
{GJ}Riptide
Admin

Back to top Go down

Promotion Raul Empty Re: Promotion Raul

Post by {GJ}Neji Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:23 pm

Congrats buddy, I know you can do it! I will try playing PC with you here and there too because I want to give you my full support and kick ass with you like old times ;]

{GJ}Neji
Admin

https://grayjedi.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MR Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:21 pm

I appreciate this promotion and its a great honor to be on this rank, i expect us to colpletely dominate this sector. As for ps2 ill get it back one of this days once i return to my school lab ill work on fixing it.

MR

Back to top Go down

Post by YounesTheDrunk Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:35 am

Congrats nigga

YounesTheDrunk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down