Gray Jedi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Origin

4 posters

Go down

Pokemon Origin Empty Pokemon Origin

Post by {GJ}Riptide Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:59 pm

I know theres a few pokemon fans here so just wondering if you guys will be watching the new series Pokemon:Origin. I checked out the first episode because it's the only one english dubbed and it follows suit to the original games. Everything from Oak's monologue explaining pokemon, to the character's name being Red, to the first pokemon he encounters being Pidgey, Rattata, Spearow etc. The plot of the show is the same as the game, for Red to fill up the pokedex. Pretty cool show because it's like watching my favorite childhood game but it felt rushed. Hopefully they slow things down in the coming episodes.
{GJ}Riptide
{GJ}Riptide
Admin

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Origin Empty Re: Pokemon Origin

Post by Nagato Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:46 pm

Nice show.

Nagato

Back to top Go down

Post by *Donatello* Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:17 am

No fuckin' way!!?!? :O This is insane, such an awesome idea dude! I totally agree with you Bill! So original, watching someone play out on our favorite handheld RPG game on a tv show, and someone will actually be doing the talking for us and not read haha

What channel is it on? and at what time it play's?
*Donatello*
*Donatello*

Back to top Go down

Post by {GJ}Riptide Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:02 am

http://www.pokemon.com/us/tv-episodes/pokemon-episodes/

every monday i believe. if u want to watch it in subs their up to episode 4. But the english dubs are every monday and just started
{GJ}Riptide
{GJ}Riptide
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by YounesTheDrunk Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:40 pm

yea i already watched it all. Follows the first gen games exactly and the end introduces something new. They made this show to welcome the new generation of pokemon they made. Overall brings back good memories.

YounesTheDrunk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum